Sunday, January 15, 2012

Thank YOU!





Back in December I posted about a water well that my family is building through Healing Hands International. Today I am posting to thank you for your gracious gifts!  We are a third of the way to having our well built, in just 4 weeks!  Thank you so much for giving and for caring about bringing water to impoverished nations.

Our site was setup for gifts to be anonymous, so I have no way to know who to thank individually, but I do want you to know that your gift is SO appreciated and will go a long way.  Please know that I am grateful for giving hearts and to have friends who know that money should go beyond our own pockets, desires and needs.

Tears of joy rush over me when I see the donations come in.

Thank you!

If you did not have the opportunity to give but would like to, please feel free to give as long as our site is open.

Blessings,

Sarah

No comments: