Thursday, January 19, 2012

Pintuck?



Ugh...

I have been eyeing a pintuck duvet set from west elm for quite some time now, I guess since I snagged my ikat fabric for euro shams months ago.  I've seen it on every-other-blog and website, how to do it yourself, the Target version and at Anthro.  I finally picked up the Tarjay version and I just don't think it works for me. I was so set on it, and now seeing it on my bed I'm just not thrilled.  I sort of think it's just not me. It kind of makes me think of meringue pie and the bottom of a wedding dress (I've been working a few too many weddings lately).  I have loved it in other peoples rooms, just not mine.  I'm back to square one.


I'm thinking something classic like this (only with gray embroidery)...



Any thoughts? Help? Have you seen anything that would look great with my pillows?

1 comment:

katie@tulsadetails said...

I wonder if you would like it better in a different color? Love the PB ones you posted, though!