Friday, September 30, 2011

Semper Fi


1st Lt. Ryan K. Iannelli


I am so thankful to the soldiers who have fought and are fighting for this great Country.  Thousands of men and women have lost their lives in service battling for our freedoms, and I'm so sad today to hear that yet another a great man of honor has fallen.

Dallas and I knew Ryan, we mostly new of him as Iannelli (some called him Neli), from ORU where we attended college.  He played Baseball for a year with Dallas and then played ball with Dallas' brother in subsequent years.  I don't think there is anyone on this earth who could say one harsh word about Iannelli.  He was a good and decent man and it was evident that he loved Jesus.

There is no doubt in my mind that he is resting in the arms of Jesus today, completely whole and healed. He is a hero, and made the ultimate sacrifice for our Nation.

I am so thankful to all of the service men and women fighting day in and day out, unseen, for our protection.

Praying for the Iannelli family today.  Remember to lift-up our soldiers in prayer!

Ryan was a true Marine, always faithful to God, family, country and the Corps...Semper Fi!

Blessings,

Sarah

No comments: