Busy seems to be the buzz word around here. We are wrapping up the school year and prepping for summer! I can't wait! It's going to be so fun to hit up the pool and do fun activities with the boys all summer long. We have several camps scheduled, a few family trips and lots of pool time in the works! Wahoo!
Here's what been going on..
1. Rhett has been saying "NEVER". "Rhett, put your shoes on please." "NEVER!!" It's not amusing.
2. I went to a sweet little mommy and me tea at R's school a few weeks ago. It was super special. He sang some songs and had snacks for me. Since I love him and I love snacks, it was perfect.
3. Mother's Day. My first as a momma to 3! Dallas made it a special day and I really enjoyed just hanging out with my family. They got me a juicer. The kids love it!
1st Mother's Day together.
Blessed to be their momma.
4. B-ballin. Baseball is in full swing and we spend lots of nights at the ballpark. Jude is having a great season and is really learning the sport. He is smitten with the game. When we are lucky Hattie crashes out and sleeps through the games. When we are not lucky she throws toys all around and likes to be walked all over creation.
6 RBI's in one game last week!
6. We had our house painted and I am in love. The painter did a wonderful job and captured the look I was hoping for with the shutters. It's so fun to see what you envision in your mind come to be. We are working on a few other fun projects around the house in the next week.
7. This little turkey is giving me a run for my money;). Love him to pieces, but taking care of him is not for sissies. Look how cute he is..
8. We have lived in our house for almost three years now! I just can't believe it! Rhett was Hattie's age when we moved in. We have contemplated moving millions of times, but each time God has stopped us one way or another. There is so much peace in knowing that there is purpose where He has you. I want to be content where I am always, and know that I am here for a reason.
9. Look at this big girl, I mean seriously. The time is going so fast! Can't wait to get her in the pool for the first time!
10. We gave away a record amount of food in the Food pantry at our church a few weeks ago. It's so awesome to have the opportunity to teach our kids about giving and true need. They are wonderful little helpers.
11. I know this is the world's tiniest picture, but I have a set of these chairs on their way to my house and I'm so excited! Can't wait for a little reading room update! It's been a long time coming.
12. Enough said.
13. Jude had an award ceremony at school and received the kindness award. I am so proud of him. He was dressed up for a workout alphabet character today for school;).
14. Tornado season.
This is how we prepare when tornado watches and warnings are in our area. Ever since the Piedmont, OK tornados two years ago we have been wearing life jackets when it storms. A little boy was thrown into a nearby pond and drowned:(. We have ponds around here, so this gives me a little sense of peace. Plus they add a little bit of padding protection in case something were to hit or fall on them.
Our thoughts and prayers are with all of the the families and community in Moore Oklahoma today. The sadness after last night's tornado is overwhelming. So many little ones.