Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Organized Chaos

I'm so needing to organize right now.  The only nesting that took place during my pregnancy involved decorating.  Usually at this point in a home we have already moved, so I have gotten rid of tons of things and have started over somewhere new and fresh.  Since we plan to be here for a long time, I'm feeling the need to get things organized.

Don't get me wrong, I am somewhat organized.  Everything at least has a place at my house, it's just that the place or pile gets out of hand after a while.  It's what I call organized chaos.

Here are some spaces i'm dreaming of...


Loving this for the food pantry at church.  My new volunteer, Kelly, has done a great job organizing, but I may have to get some plastic bins for her!  





I need to get busy.  I also need to find some spare time and be willing to spend some cash for the sake of organization, and sanity.  It's expensive to be organized.  I want everything to be all matching and pretty like the pics above.  Sooo, maybe this will not be happening anytime soon.  I'll keep dreaming. OR, maybe I can con Kelly into coming over and doing it for me.  It's her love language,  

No comments: