Monday, November 28, 2011

Two little monkeys...

I'm not quite sure how it is possible, BUT these are the only pics I managed to take of my little monkeys on Thanksgiving day this year....





 Static hair




They are really starting to play well together...sometimes:)

I didn't used to allow jumping on the bed, but I gave in about a year ago when I decided that is was a lot of fun and why not?  Soon somebody will fall and get hurt or wipe a booger on my pillows, and that will be the end of that, but for now they jump.  Supervised, of course.  Eventually they tire out and get very snugly and giggly.

I have so very much to be thankful for this year and always.  I am eternally thankful to my Lord and Savior. He has shown me so much love and grace, and without Him I am nothing.  I have required so much grace and forgiveness in my life, I mess up time and time again.  When I think about things in my past I am so disappointed and find it hard to forgive myself sometimes, yet He loves me anyway.  He forgives me, blesses me, helps me grow from my mistakes and shows me grace time and time again. He gave me Dallas, the love of my life. Through Dallas he gave me the the other loves of my life, and without them who would I be?  They are perfect.  He protects my children and healed Rhett's heart.  I am so thankful to be where I am today with my family and all that goes along with that.  Even though my life is not always easy, graceful or perfect...it is just right, and I am thankful for every last second of it!

1 comment:

Sharstin said...

These are perfect, and jumping on the bed is serious good times. I adore your bedroom, so pretty~